Playgroup is back! We are please to announce the return of Shrewsbury Stars weekly playgroup on Wednesday afternoons from Wednesday 3rd March 2021.
Registration for our next playgroup is now open. Please scroll down to complete the registration form
CREATE, EXPLORE, COLLABORATE - A chance for little stars to shine!
Experience Shrewsbury's Active Learning Approach in our brand new EY Garden
Make new friends and spend quality time with each other
Find out more about our Early Years programme from our specialist teachers
SCROLL DOWN TO REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT AVAILABLE PLAYGROUP
When? Every Wednesday 13:30 - 15:00 (term time only)
How to register? Complete the form on this page to sign up to the next session (pay on arrival at each session). The form will reopen ahead of each weekly session, and will close as soon as registration for that week is full.
Who? The Shrewsbury Stars Playgroup is open to pre-school children (aged 1-4 years) and is staffed by Shrewsbury's expert teachers and teaching support staff.
What? The Shrewsbury Stars Playgroup provides a chance to meet, socialise and for children to take their first steps on their learning journey in our specially-designed Early Years environment. Children can explore the garden, splash around in our splash pool, sing songs, read stories, and engage in a wide range of play based activities. The specialist teacher will also run weekly information sessions for parents, and will be on hand to discuss our Early Years approach and setting with parents and answer any questions.
How much? Each session costs 300 Baht per child and is payable on a session-by-session basis. The cost includes healthy snacks. Additional siblings are charged at a discounted rate of 100 Baht per session. Bambi Members are also charged at 100 Baht per child (no sibling discounts apply for Bambi members).
Questions? If you have any queries, please email email@example.com or call:
SPECIAL COVID PREVENTION PROVISIONS:
- We will limit weekly playgroup to 25 children until further notice. This in line with current government guidelines for school class sizes (note: please only register if you can commit to joining playgroup, and let us know as soon as possible if you are no longer able to join so that we can re-allocate your place. Once capacity is reached, further sign ups will be placed on a waiting list and contacted as and when space becomes available)
- All attendees will pass through a temperature check and are required to wear a mask when entering site. Adults are required to keep their mask on throughout. Children aged 2+ are also expected to keep their mask on.
- Attendees should use hand sanitizer regularly
- Attendees will be required to sign a disclaimer confirming that the child/children or any accompanying adult:
- Has not travelled internationally within 14 days of the playgroup
- Has not visited any domestic province designated as maximum risk (currently Samut Sakhon) within 14 days of the playgroup
- Is not currently experiencing any symptoms consistent with possible COVID infection
- Has not been diagnosed with / had contact with someone with confirmed diagnosis of COVID-19 in the last 14 days