All students who graduate from City Campus in Year 6 are guaranteed a place in the Senior School at Shrewsbury's Riverside campus.

A 1.1 billion baht investment at the Riverside campus has recently delivered a stunning 17,000 sqm new Senior School for the benefit of all Shrewsbury studnts. The new facilities opened in November 2021.


  • 18 new high-specification Science laboratories
  • 16 Mathematics classrooms
  • Dedicated Computing, Robotics & Innovation Suites
  • 4,000 sqm. A-Level & Higher Education Zone
  • 700-seater air-conditioned Dining Hall
  • State-of-the-art Sport Performance Complex including a 1480 sqm. air-conditioned Sports Hall, 5 basketball courts, a top-class, purpose-built Netball Court (the first in Thailand), a 340 sqm. professional athlete-standard Strength and Conditioning Suite and an 80 sqm. Spin Bike Studio

Will my child stay with their current friends when they graduate from City Campus to Riverside?
Students can nominate current friends from City Campus to stay with at Riverside. However, staff at both City Campus and Riverside provide many opportunities for students to grow and thrive in a new environment and encourage all students to widen their network as they progress through years 7 and 8.

If my eldest child graduates from City Campus, can my other children also move with them to Riverside?
Yes. Siblings in lower years at City Campus are able to transfer to the Junior School at Riverside to continue their primary education, once a child from the same family takes up their guaranteed place in the Senior School. 

What modern languages feature will my child learn in the Senior School?
At Riverside, students can learn Mandarin, Japanese, French and Spanish. 

Will my child have the opportunity to continue their musical or sporting passion when they graduate to Riverside?
Absolutely! Staff at Riverside focus on every child in order to understand how best to help them access their desired sporting and/or musical activities in the Senior School. 

What is the difference between GCSE and iGCSE qualifications?
The main difference between a GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) and an iGCSE (International General Certificate of Secondary Education) is with regard to how they are regulated. GCSE’s are directly regulated by a department of the British Government called Ofqual (Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation). This means that the UK government has a direct say on matters related to curriculum design and testing. iGCSEs do not come under the same regulatory restraints and are more suited to the international community. 

How will be child be supported on their journey to university?
Shrewsbury holds an impressive track record for exam results in Thailand. Nearly all Shrewsbury students choose to continue into Higher Education at prestigious universities and colleges around the world.

Riverside's team of Higher Education advisors, including specialists in UK US and Thai universities, is committed to ensuring that Shrewsbury students are supported throughout their journey towards university study.


Get in touch

+66 2 203 1222