Code of Conduct
We are very pleased to welcome visitors to our school throughout the year.
In the interests of your own safety and the welfare of our students, we request that all visitors adhere to our safeguarding Code of Conduct, which briefly includes:
- All visitors will be required to register at Reception upon arrival. You will be asked to produce proof of identification (passport, driving license or ID card) and details of your pre-arranged appointment (name of person you are here to visit, and purpose of visit). If you do not have a pre-arranged appointment, you will be asked to wait until an appropriate member of staff is available to assist you with your enquiry. Please note that school tours usually have to be arranged by prior appointment using our online booking form here.
- All visitors will be given a visitor ID badge that must be worn and clearly displayed for the duration of the visit. During your visit, a member of staff may well approach you, as a visitor, to see if they can be of assistance to you.
- Visitors must remain in the areas relevant to their visit.
- Visitors are not permitted to take photographs or videos of students.
- Visitors must use the appropriate rest rooms (adult visitors should only use those allocated for adult only).
If during your visit, you have any concerns for the health, safety and welfare of the students, please report your concerns to a member of the Senior Management Team.