More questions answered via Q&A broadcast on Facebook.
Thousands of the school's Facebook followers tuned in to watch Ms Betts (Vice Principal) and Ms Campbell (Year 3 Team Leader) broadcast, which addressed your most-asked questions about teaching and learning in the primary school at City Campus.
The event was hosted by the school's Principal, Ms Dennison.
Prior to the event, the school's social media followers were invited to send in their questions. We covered a range of topics during the session itself:
- WHAT IS A TOPIC? WHY DO WE TEACH IN TOPICS
- WHAT DOES A YEAR 3 CLASSROOM LOOK LIKE?
- WHAT IS THE SCHOOL'S POLICY ON DIFFERENTIATED LEARNING?
- WHICH ADDITIONAL LANGUAGES AND AFTER-SCHOOL CLUBS ARE OFFERED AT BOTH CITY CAMPUS AND RIVERSIDE?
- HOW CAN MY CHILD IMPROVE THEIR ENGLISH?
- WHERE DOES CITY CAMPUS RECRUIT ITS TEACHERS FROM?