Please complete one application form per child.
Please ensure that you have read and understood all the Admissions information provided in this website before you submit your form(s).
It is useful to receive all the required supporting documentation at the same time although we are aware that some pieces of information such as parent’s visa or work permit details may not be available initially. School reports should be translated into English, if possible. Applications will not be processed until essential documentation and the application fee has been received.
Application Form | PDF
The documents that are required at this stage include:
- A completed application form (one per child)
- Copy / scan of child’s passport
- Copy / scan of child's visa (if appropriate)
- Copy / scan of parents’ passports
- Copy / scan of parents’ visas (if appropriate)
- Copy / scan of parents’ work visas (if relevant)
- Copy / scan of child’s house registration (Thai families only)
- Copy / scan of child’s birth certificate
- Copy / scan of previous school reports for current academic year and preceding academic year (translated into English)
- Child’s medical certificate (letter of good health)
- 1 ID photos (jpeg if emailed)
- The Application Fee
In addition, if the applicant has any special needs or disabilities parents must notify the school at this stage and provide the school with full written details and reports as prepared by an Educational Psychologist or other appropriate specialist where available. Parents should be aware that the school reserves the right to withdraw a place from a prospective or current student when special needs or disabilities have not been disclosed. Further details regarding Special Educational Needs are provided in the admissions FAQs.
Submitting your Application
Applications (including all supporting documents listed in the application form) can be delivered in person, or by post, fax or e-mail as follows:
The Director of Admissions
Shrewsbury International School
1922 Charoen Krung
Fax: + 66 2 675-3606
The Application Fee of THB 5,000 per child can be paid in cash, by cheque (made payable to Shrewsbury International School Bangkok), or by bank transfer. Please see the Fees and Tuition page for payment details.