Selectivity and Pre-Conditions for Admissions
Shrewsbury International School is a selective school. We assess all students with great care to ensure that they will thrive in our ambitious and academically challenging environment.
The Assessment Process and Selection Criteria vary according to the age of the child and the entry point into the school.
The pre-conditions for admission of all students are:
- The Applicant is of the appropriate age and sufficient maturity
- The Applicant has successfully satified the selection criteria
- The School has a place available in the appropriate year group
- The enrolment fees and first term's Tuition and Meal Fees are paid in full
- Parents accept in writing the School's Terms & Conditions
Full details can be provided by the Registrar or one of our Admissions Executives.